Sunday, January 6, 2013

Learning garden for the year...

I have finished my gardening plans for the year and I wanted to tell about my idea of a learning garden. Simply pick up to eight herbs and plant a healthy bunch of each one and focus your study on those eight herbs and that way you can gather experience using those herbs as well as learning from books. Below are my "learning garden" plans and I hope you enjoy them:

 
But a word of caution, if you plant any perennials in your learning garden, be sure that you put them where you want them because planting them somewhere they won't be happy, or somewhere that your not happy with, could result in either self-loathing, or the plant dying and you having to spend tons of money on replacements that keep dying. (I've been there it's NOT fun!) (For an easy way to get things to grow healthy and happy where-ever you live, no matter the soil go here: http://backtoedenfilm.com/ ) Happy Gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment